1. Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
2. Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
3. Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
4. Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
5. Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
6. Taking lead on projects, as needed.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
1. Male, Max.45 Years Old
2. Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
3. More education or experience may be required.
4. Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
5. Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
6. Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
7. Excellent project and time management skills.
8. Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
9. Ability to work independently or with a group.
10. Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
BPJS Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan
Kirimkan lamaran ke :